To achieve effective results, you must adhere to certain instructions. It is allowed to use the retainer only after consulting a doctor. The use of BunionFix is case-specific. It can be used only if there are no serious health problems. If a person has wounds or other irritations in the area of the foot, it is better to wait with the brace.
To use BunionFix correctly, you must:
- Remove the retainer from the packaging.
- Unbutton all fixing parts.
- Put the brace directly on your leg.
- Fix all parts correctly on the leg.
- Check the fixation of the elements on the leg, they should not dangle, move, but be motionless.
It is also necessary to keep the retainer clean at all times. It is recommended to wear it on a sock, so it will get less dirty.