Cystitis is an inflammatory process that affects the mucous membranes of the bladder. Most often, women suffer from the disease.
The causes of cystitis are different:
- presence of gynecological diseases;
- weakened immune system;
- non-observance of hygiene rules;
- lack of a regular sexual partner;
- damage to the walls of the bladder, for example, after surgery.
Symptoms of the disease:
- Frequent urination accompanied by pain.
- Persistent burning sensation.
- Cutting pains in the lower abdomen.
- When urinating, there are inclusions of mucus and blood.
- Feeling of an unemptied bladder.
With self-treatment of the acute stage, a transition to a chronic form is possible, which worries the patient constantly 2 times a year.
If you notice the first symptoms, you should immediately consult a doctor. With cystitis, it is necessary to be observed not only by a urologist, but also by a gynecologist. Before prescribing therapy, a qualified specialist conducts a thorough examination:
- Complete urinalysis
- Examination of the microflora of the uterus.
- Ultrasound of the bladder.
Mostly combined treatment is used:
- Antibacterial drugs.
- Anti-fungal and anti-mine agents.
- Antiviral drugs.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Some patients prefer to use traditional medicine methods exclusively. Therefore, include in the daily diet:
For more effective and high-quality treatment, it is necessary to approach the problem comprehensively. An excellent addition to the main therapy is the intake of a dietary supplement. The advantage of such products is exclusively herbal composition, as well as the absence of compounds harmful to the body.
Before using, be sure to read the instructions, especially study the ingredients and contraindications for use. In the absence of a therapeutic effect or worsening of the course of the disease, it is necessary to stop taking the drugs and contact a qualified specialist.