The discomfort that is caused by joint disease greatly complicates life. In this case, the location of unpleasant sensations can be anywhere, for example, back, knees or hands.
Common symptoms of musculoskeletal disease:
- discomfort and pain in the body, which only intensify;
- crunching in the joints;
- periodic increase in temperature;
- numbness of the upper or lower extremities;
- stiffness in joint mobility, especially in the morning;
- muscle pain.
Common diseases of the musculoskeletal system:
- Arthritis. It represents several diseases that are characterized by an inflammatory process in the joints.
- Osteochondrosis. A feature of the problem is irreparable changes in the cartilage tissue located in the intervertebral discs.
- Arthrosis. Characteristic is cartilage dystrophy of a non-inflammatory nature.
- Intervertebral hernias. Appear with a complication of osteochondrosis.
- Sciatica. Inflammation in some parts of the spinal cord.
- Home Treatments
Products that can be found in the kitchen and used for joint discomfort:
- eggshell and sour milk;
- propolis. Not only to make applications, but also to take orally in small quantities;
- self-prepared herbal ointment;
- alternating hot and cold compresses.
A prerequisite is therapeutic exercises, which will help develop stiffness in the joints. Exercise should not cause pain. If you experience or have problems walking, it is recommended that you use a support, such as a cane or crutch. If you are overweight, you need to go on a diet to reduce the burden on the body.
Dietary supplements are recommended with an integrated approach to the problem that has arisen. The products are developed according to an innovative formula by professional scientists. Bioadditives contain exclusively natural composition, which does not include chemicals that are harmful to the body.
In the absence of effect or deterioration of health, it is necessary to urgently consult a specialist.