Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease that is chronic. Often the surface of the skin, joints or even nails suffers. Therefore, therapy is always selected comprehensively after a thorough diagnosis by a qualified specialist. However, there is no definitive and only solution for the treatment of psoriasis yet.
Often, skin disease acts as a concomitant disease of other health problems.
- arterial hypertension;
- heart failure;
- diabetes mellitus;
- problems in the proper functioning of the kidneys and liver.
Common symptoms of psoriasis:
- characteristic rashes;
- itching and peeling of the skin in the affected areas;
- Exacerbations occur during the cold periods of the year.
Stages of psoriasis:
- Progressive. Characterized by the appearance of a rash in new places on the body.
- Stationary. The development and spread of the disease stops.
- Regressive. Pigmented spots remain on the areas freed from rashes.
Methods of treatment
For the selection of high-quality therapy for psoriasis, it is necessary to take into account concomitant diseases. Comprehensive treatment includes both the use of pharmacological drugs and the use of non-drug methods.
When prescribing therapy, consider:
- number and area of affected areas;
- the manifestation of symptoms of the disease;
- data about the patient, such as age or gender;
- stage of disease development;
- presence of concomitant diseases;
- General condition of the patient.
In the treatment of psoriasis, it is necessary to prescribe:
- Eat a balanced diet, such as reducing or eliminating fatty foods, alcohol, starchy foods and sweets.
- Proper skin care. It is contraindicated to scratch or rub the affected areas.
- Drug therapy consists of prescribing pharmacological agents after examination by a qualified specialist.
- Topical topical products such as aerosols, lotions or creams.
- The main therapeutic effect of drugs is to reduce inflammation and peeling.
- System tools that are used internally.
- Non-drug treatments are presented: phototherapy, light therapy and others.
For effective treatment, it is always necessary to approach the problem comprehensively. To achieve a quick and high-quality result, you can include the use of dietary supplements in therapy. The main advantage of the funds is the exclusively natural composition.
In the absence of effect or worsening of the course of the disease, you should immediately consult a qualified doctor.