- The easiest way to quit smoking is to throw away the last pack of cigarettes, make a promise to yourself not to buy cigarettes again and not to resort to additional drug help.
- Medications. If you are an experienced smoker and your body requires a dose of nicotine, then you can turn to medications that are available in pharmacies. Chewing gums, patches and tablets are now very popular, which let a dose of nicotine into the body so that there is a gradual weaning from a constant supply of nicotine.
- Encoding. You can seek help from a psychotherapist who will inspire the patient that he no longer needs to smoke. But this procedure should be done when there is a real desire to quit smoking, otherwise breakdowns are possible after a while.
- Acupuncture. This method has been known for several millennia, not a single disease has been cured with it. The essence of the method is acupuncture of certain points, the doctor sticks needles into special points on the ears, after which the patients craving for smoking disappears. To achieve the desired result, you need to carry out from one to seven procedures.
- Find an alternative activity. For example, to go in for some kind of sport, find like-minded athletes, the environment can change a person. And also, after playing sports, the hormone of happiness, serotonin, is released into the blood, when a person is happy, it is easier for him to resist his addictions.
- Allen Carrs book The Easy Way to Quit Smoking.Allen Carr developed his own effective nicotine cessation technique, this book has helped many people to get rid of nicotine addiction.
Great products for smoking cessation
Smoking is one of the most harmful habits. If you decide to lead a healthy lifestyle, quit smoking and do not know where to start, there are a huge number of methods that will guide and help you fight this addiction. But the most important thing in quitting smoking is your desire and desire, if you are ready to pull yourself together and start working on yourself and your willpower, you can easily quit smoking. Basic methods to quit smoking: