What is it?
Insunol – is a drug for the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Its action is aimed at correcting the causes of the disease, positively affecting also its clinical picture.
The drug normalizes the glucose content in the bloodstream, while affecting insulin receptors and -cells of the pancreas. Its use helps to restore the functions of organs and tissues, and a full course of administration leads to rapid and sustained positive results.
|Country||United Kingdom, USA, India, Philippines|
|Storage conditions||Keep it away from children|
|Availability on Amazon||No|
|Availability in pharmacies||No|
|Delivery time||5-10 days|
- Fast Delivery
- Low price
- Experts advise
- Celebrity reviews
Composition of the productInsunol is based on natural substances. It contains:
- Taurine, which reduces the amount of glucose, triglycerides and cholesterol in the bloodstream. Their complex action reduces inflammation, stimulates insulin secretion and destroys free radicals.
- Manganese, which normalizes glucose levels and improves metabolic processes. It also serves as a means of preventing changes in the organs of diabetes and improves the overall functioning of the endocrine system.
- Nicotinic acid, which dissolves atherosclerotic plaques and improves blood rheology. Vitamin PP also serves to prevent strokes and heart attacks by strengthening blood vessels and improving metabolism.
- Galaga, which is used to treat diabetes. Its plant extract regulates fats and carbohydrates, reducing sugar levels and improving digestion, etc.
Instructions for useInsunol must be drunk regularly after a full course of treatment with the drug. The duration of intake is 1 month. For the morning dose, 20 drops of the remedy should be diluted in 100 ml of water before meals. At night, the drug is prepared in the same way before dinner. Positive effect will be noticeable in a short time. It will manifest itself in the form of a stable remission, which persists for a long time.
How does it work?
Insunol provides a full-fledged secretion of insulin, having a revitalizing effect on the pancreatic tissue. In addition, the drug provides a regenerating effect on the organ cells damaged by the disease, while increasing their overall sensitivity to insulin.
The mechanism of action of the product consists in the following directions:
- Activation of energy processes in tissues;
- Restoration of damaged organs;
- The removal of cholesterol;
- normalization of metabolism;
- Increasing the secretion and release of insulin;
- stabilization of glucose volume;
- Improvement of pancreatic hormone receptivity;
- Reducing the symptoms of diabetes, etc.
Indications for useInsunol is recommended for use in patients with type I diabetes (with pancreatic dysfunction and impaired insulin secretion) or type II diabetes (with resistance to the hormone and loss of cellular sensitivity to it). Other indications for taking the drug are:
- Expressed metabolic disorders.
- Hormonal disorders.
- Unbalanced diet.
- Pre-diabetic or pre-stroke condition.
ContraindicationsThe drug has practically no contraindications. The only reason for not taking it is individual intolerance to its components.
Doctor's reviewInsunol has a positive effect on the body as a whole. It removes harmful cholesterol and effectively lowers blood pressure. The drug can be safely called a remedy for the prevention and treatment of diabetes, as it improves tissue trophism and reduces the complications of the pathology.
ReviewsAfter taking the drug, my weight has decreased noticeably, and the symptoms of diabetes have almost ceased to be felt. At the same time I stopped craving for sweets, and the diet prescribed by my doctor allowed me to fully stabilize my well-being.
Was treated with the drug and after a month the endocrinologist noted signs of normalization of my pancreas and improvement in my overall condition. Tests revealed a decrease in sugar and normalization of insulin levels in the blood.
Took Insunol for 20 days. I was happy to notice that my weight began to decrease rapidly. And after the full course of using the drug, my sleep improved and my laboratory values were close to normal.
Where is it available?
Can I buy it in pharmacy?
How long will delivery take?
Where can I find the official Insunol website?
How to order Insunol?
Insunol is a hoax?
Are there any negative reviews on Insunol?